british venues

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: british venues
From: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:24:38 -0000
Malcolm, I'm contacting you through the list as I don't have a personel Email
address for you,as you might have seen from my postings I'm trying to decide
on solid or suspended axles for my streamliner project,whilst pondering this
subject it occoured to me that a decent testing session in Britain would be a
wise idea before shipping out to the states (I know I'm getting ahead of
things here) can you give me an idea of the state of suitable British venues
(pendine,elvington?) this might help me to decide on suspension or not.
thanks,Paul Bland.