Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:22:33 -0600
Malcolm... I have read this with interest and written a response but I am
afriad I left the Trailer on it.... so it will get here in a couple of
days.... Yuck...

Your recap was Good...

As we are opening a New Book with Fresh Paper we are not saddled with the
Politic's of Old....  Let me suggest the following....   The FIA 1% rule in
my opinion isn't Nessesary to this organization.  If we agree that Any speed
that is faster a new record then it's a new record....  I suggest this as
it's getting harder and harder to get that % based on the Increased
speeds...

The second thing I would like to follow the SCTA on is that a Car HAS to run
in it's Lowest Class....

and Lastly I honestly feel like you that maybe it's time we do something for
the future of our sport that makes it availible to the Whole world.... There
is nothing to say this can't be done in Other countries and other venues
.... if we make it easier to come up with an organization then they will
sprout up in the damnest Places...

Keith