Re: Lotus 11 Modified Sports

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, Want1937hd@aol.com, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Lotus 11 Modified Sports
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:11:22 EST
In a message dated 2/16/01 9:25:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<< Just out of curiosity - are you stretching the
 wheelbase on that Lotus or running it stock?
 After all this discussion on long vs short
 wheelbase last week or so, I'm now wondering why
 so many cars are stretched so long.  Steering can
 be slowed down with linkage modifications.  Seems
 like it'd be cheaper and simpler to slow down the
 steering than stretch out the car? ?  No?

As I understand things,(no rule book yet) I can't stretch the wheelbase and
run as a modified sports. How much steering do I need to go straight? Bob