Re: Length & Headrest

To: kturk@ala.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com, Want1937hd@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Length & Headrest
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:19:02 EST
In a message dated 2/16/01 9:33:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< If I could make my Modified sports 200 inches I would.... the longer the
 dart the better it flys.... to a point...

 This addition of a Headrest fairing is Huge.... It means I can transition
 air from the windscreen to the fairing without Much drag from the Drivers
 compartment.   Very important in an open car....

 Want to see one that works like this... Check out Ardun Doug's roadster...
 Perfect example of something done right aerodynamically... ( my opinion )

 Keith ( me and Rick got this Helmet issue covered )

Now that the headrest fairing is legal can we replace the windshield with an
airplane canopy, and cover the passenger area with a metal toneau cover? Bob
in Connecticut