Re: liner tires

To: Skip & Joyce Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: liner tires
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:07:12 -0800
        Skip; I have successfully used tire goop in the soft side race tires
for years. All short track tires leak air without a sealer inside. I
have put tires away for the entire winter and had them not leak a pound
of air. You have to spin the tire or run it soon after you put the goop
in so as to spread it all around evenly. I use the green slimy stuff
that comes in gallon plastic jugs.

Doug Odom in big ditch getting ready to go down under where it's warm.