Re: Mod Sports

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, dwarner@electrorent.com, Want1937hd@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Mod Sports
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:26:37 EST
In a message dated 2/20/01 1:20:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<< Dan, what about replicas?  Like a replica 427
 Shelby Cobra roadster that's not powered by a
 Ford?

 Dick J

This is a good question, and I think I askes a similar one. If a fiberglass
1927 or 1929 or 1932 Ford is ok, I would think a plactic Cobra would be ok.
As long as it is a dead on replica body. We all know a NASCAR Cup car is
nothing like the real thing. I plan on using a real Lotus 11 body when the
time comes. Bob in Connecticut