Re: Mod Sports

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Mod Sports
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:21:20 -0800
If you use a replica, do you have to have doors
that opperate, or are you getting a one piece body that has taped seams to
start with. Is sealing the seams with calk the same as tape? Hope I'm not
bugging you with too many questions. Bob

Bob,

The requirement that the body be of exact diminsions as stock does not apply
to operational doors. The doors on our steel mod sports class car were
welded shut and the door seam recut with a grinder. Just be sure you can
document that the replica body is the same size as stock in all areas.

Never too many questions.

Dan W