Hi from a new guy

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi from a new guy
From: "Jerry Dickinson" <og_1leg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:30:34 -0800
Just joined the list. My friend and I are planning on building our first LSR
car this year. To be honest we flipped a coin to see wiether to build a drag
car or LSR car. It was heads for the drag car so we did best out of 3 and
the LSR won. We plan to build a 1970 firebird(because we have one). We have
a 400 pontiac engine that my friend built for a 63 wagon that ran 11.25 at
124, 1/4mile at LACR. We would like to start in F/G alt. Any good advice
would be nice. I live in So Cal, right now i live in Poway, ca but will be
moving into my first home in Hemet Ca in about a month. where are you all
from?
Jerry D.