Re: Hi from a new guy

To: "Jerry Dickinson" <og_1leg@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi from a new guy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:33:38 -0600
Hey Jerry welcome to the List.... Good call on the Coin toss...

the archieves are located at www.listquest.com and they contain Tons of info
on the Altered class...

Keith Turk ( the So Al special.... or semi special as the moment strikes
me.... from .... ahhh Southern Alabama of course....) again welcome to the
list....