Re: Funny Stories

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Funny Stories
From: "Glenn Neimeyer" <gneimeyer@apex2000.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:06:57 -0600
Tom, list,
  Nothing much to it really - a couple of teenage brothers couldn't get the
bike kick-started 'cause the plug was oil fouled ( probably more oil in the
cyl
than the crankcase ), so we got a rope, short rope as I recall, tied it to
the car, MY car, and because we didn't want to be yanked off the bike and
dragged down the gravel road, tied the other end to the handelbars of said
motorcycle.  At this point my memory starts to fade as to which brother was
in the car or on the bike. I do remember that after taking off there was a
lot of screaming about slowing down from the guy on the bike before he got
that rope untied. Don't think we ever got the bike started but by then it
didn't matter. OBTW- as far as telling my side of the story goes - first
liar never has a chance!
  Glenn in West Texas