Re: Funny Stories

To: Glenn Neimeyer <gneimeyer@apex2000.net>
Subject: Re: Funny Stories
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:22:35 -0700
Ok here you go Keith, a true story that makes ME look stupid:  Short version,
cuz
thats what I am good at (right?)

neighbor had a Tecumsueh (wrong spelling) powered mini-bike... I was about 10
yrs
old...mowed his lawn for
2 months...recieved one each 3.5 hp mini-bike...only one in our housing area
(Nike missle site nearby)
out in the plains of SD...so we made a course through the field behind the
house...couldnt race head to
head at the same time, so we took turns doing a time trial of sorts, we
accurately timed each other
for the one lap record, with everyone in the neighborhood waiting at the finish
line on the pavement end
of the course, one of the crowd was the girl I had the hots for, so coming
around
the bend, onto the
straightaway, I pinned the throttle, it wasnt good enough apparently, so I
reached over with my left
hand,   to REALLY help twist it WFO, and quickly went into a 9 mph speed wobble
from hell
that left me over the bars, sliding on the pavement up to the curb right at the
foot of the girl,
sad part is I dont remember what my time was

Joe