Re: salty PIG's

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: salty PIG's
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:35:52 -0800
Salt pork would depend on where we are able to dig the hole and build the
fire.  If we keep it far enough away from the Amo boys we won't have to
worry about any foreign additives.  The big problem out around the salt
would be finding clean wood for the fire.  Here in town we can get some
decent firewood from the orchards they are taking out for housing
developments.  I'd be more inclined to avoid doing it out there because of
the foreign tastes that could inadvertently get into the meat.  Of course we
could haul the wood out there with us ...

Wes