RE: Desoto-Porsche

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Desoto-Porsche
From: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:34:48 -0200
Dick,
I am a techie guy . I am dealing with major Japanese equipment manufacturers
right now in my consulting practice and there is so much cool stuff coming
that I still refuse to buy whats out now.It looks like junk compared to what
I have seen in meetings in Tokyo. What we are using now  will all be
obsolete in less than six months. Ill be at the first Maxton race with or
without the new car ( may race the volvo !) with a bunch of snapshots to
share .
 George in DC