Subject experts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject experts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:31:41 -0600
hey Dick... wanna start another list?  We could have one that gave us the
Names to look up at www.listquest.com for the topic's....

My advice to Paul was actually pretty good... but I got to thinking about
it... that was institutional knowledge...( stuff I knew from spending way to
much time here)

Each Topic might have 2 or 3 folks that were especially knowledgeable.... on
it.... lets take the one I might get tagged with.... Air Ride suspensions
for example.... well that would include Doug Odom and not many folks would
know I got the Idea from him.... ( or furthered my knowledge and found
someone who agreed with the idea )

Just a thought what do ya think?  you up for it....

Keith