Re: land-speed-digest V1 #473

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: land-speed-digest V1 #473
From: John Goodman <ggl205@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:20:02 -0600
Unless you have addressed all other more important forms of drag, dimpled tape
will likely not do you much good.
If you are interested in research on ground clearance and smooth bottom
undertryas, especially for full sized
cars, then look up SAE/PT-78/16/$02.50 by F.N. Beauvais, S.C. Tignor and T.R.
Turner at the Society of Automotive
Engineers. It will give you all you need to know about these subjects.

John Goodman