Re: Hot Rod Mag.

To: clab@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Mag.
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:42:20 -0700
Chad, you obviously have good taste for being a 'Vette owner (despite
Keith's constant reminders to me that "sporty" cars aren't real race
cars) Keith has taken wit and sarchasm to new highs (or is it lows) on
this list, so feel free to crack a joke at will.
Ed (now get out there and get that second copy of Blue Bars to go along
with Hot Rod :)   )
PPS - Hey Keith,  I did have a Vette on the COVER of Hot Rod back in
1983 (?) (and centerfold), but it was a (gasp) show car!