Hot Rod Mag.

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>, <clab@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Hot Rod Mag.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 04:08:17 -0600
ahhhh The list of arse's is Long and distinguished.... But having been
there... and being a True Pal.... I saved you a copy...

Seriously That is the one question I get asked most often.... How do you get
your car in Hot Rod....  I sure wish I knew the answer.... Will Handzel and
I have talked about it several times.... it's really about opportunity and
having something that catchs the editors eye....  This may be obvious....
but they have a Bazzillion opportunities a year to do that with lots of
different cars.... and Some folks spent Hundreds of Thousands of dollars to
build something and never get it done...

I think the one thing that caught Roe McGonegal's Eye on my car was
basically that it was Simple and most folks could repeat what I had done....
in other words it was a real car that was doable....

.... Having the Camaro in Hot Rod was Very Cool....one of the neatest things
that has ever happened to me.... Best part is Brad got to share a Bunch of
that Ink... Cool stuff...

Keith