Barrnett performance

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <speedtimer@charter.net>, <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Barrnett performance
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:22:41 -0600
They supplied my local speed shop... anyway I spent a bit of time this
weekend writing down the few part numbers I needed for this 5-6 syncro
assembly and Promptly got on the road and left the list at home.... So I
called the guy anyway and he pulled out his catalog and in Two minutes
replaced my List.... Nice attitude and good folks.... always nice to plug
folks like that...  Kinda Like Russ Meeks and Finishline... how can you go
wrong with good folks...

Keith