Re: wheel tracking

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel tracking
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:24:37 -0600
Hi Larry,
The front wheels on the lakester configuration of my car are 3" wider than
the rear. Car handles very well that way. I think that getting the rear
wheels out of the front wheel track also aids traction to some degree as
there is not as much disturbance to the salt as there is "in" the front
wheel track.
I hope that this is understandable.
Skip