Re: Sad news

To: lanspeed@west.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sad news
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:55:54 EST
Do you have an address for him? My dad would like send him a card.

My dad and his brothers owned the Brisette's roadster in the 1970's and ran
it with many other's help, like our own Dan Warner. When our family had it it
was on the 1975 (I belive) Bonneville poster. They had some great runs in
that roadster: 175 on the salt with one of our reliable 6 cylinders. Then we
sold it to Tom Eiden who now runs it with Tom Evans.

Thanks for this update, even though it was sad news.

--Katie Cortez