Re: Weather

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Nafzger"
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "Jeremy & MeShawn Fowler" <fowlers6@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:44:42 -0800
Howard,
Lived in Steilacoom when I first got here.  Wish I could move back there.
Unfortunately, my job as an apartment manager keeps me here in the North End
of Tacoma (Downtown icky).

And Glen,
You probably already know I'm here because my hubby is stationed at Ft.
Lewis.

Most definitely is a small world.
MeShawn

MeShawn & Jeremy Fowler