Re: Timing chains

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <fosterap@flash.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing chains
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 05:38:30 -0600
I have been running Jesel Belt Drive's ... the hype is they dampen out the
harmonic's between the Crank and the Valvetrain.... Biggest reason I saw to
run them was the adjustability allowed in Cam Timing... I made a special
tool and I can adjust the Cam timing in about 5 min.

I did have a Belt Drive Failure that first trip to the salt... it was due to
an old Belt drive that didn't have a left hand thread bolt.... Just thought
I would throw that one in there.....

Keith