Re: COE

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: COE
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:14:29 EST
In a message dated 3/8/01 3:05:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, lsr_man@yahoo.com
writes:

<< Oh, man, that ought to be sooo cool  For a long
 time about two years ago, I thought about taking
 some big old MACK trucks I found lounging back in
 the weeds and trees behind a local oil field and
 turning them into giant big dually pickups. >>
 Dick, There is a fellow up in Maine that takes B Model Mack cabs and cuts
them down to 3/4 size and puts them on Ford F-350 chassis. You can't tell
that they are 3/4 unless a stocker is parked next to it. Real nice
workmanship! Bob inConnecticut