Re: Humor...NO LSR

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Humor...NO LSR
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:59:14 -0700
Here is a true story from some friends of mine who live out
in the plains of South Dakota, farmers, who by the way
have excellent prairie dog and pheasant hunting that
I could hook you up with if interested.

They live near a "reservation" (will leave it at that) and have had
some old junk cars, and car bodies half burined out in the pastures.
Some "locals" came by and wanted to "go look at some of those
old heaps".  They hiked out the the junk pile and later strolled back.
Upon return, they said can we drive out there with some jumper
cables, we couldnt get any of those cars to start.  My friends said
"of course not they have been out there for over 20 years and there
arent even any batteries in them".

The locals said "yeah but we figured there was enough JUICE
left in the lines"

Joe (who admits to calling the parts store for "muffler bearings"
per a "recommendation" in high school shop class) Amo