Re: World Records LONG

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: World Records LONG
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:16:58 -0600
Jack I like your new Law theory.... and I am in Total agreement about the
money side of this thing..... Personally I don't think it costs a dime.....
If someone donates thier time to merging the data bases.... if someone wants
a certificate then they can Pay someone to print it.... NOT ME as I don't
now or in the future want any thing to do with Money and this deal ....

That in my honest opinion is where everything gets screwed up.... Add
Someone Making MONEY on it and it is going to offend someone else...

.... Many folks have pointed out to me that you can't do this for FREE.....
Personally I think it's the best way to make it happen as it will offend NO
one..... but I also understand reality..... so I may have to bend a bit...
But again it's just an Idea... and when it comes right down to the Brass
Tacks.... I don't want to put a Penny in my personal Pocket....

Rather then looking for a sponsor for the ECTA Two Club I have done it out
of my Pocket.... Why .... well it's better then someone ever being able to
say I got something other then the shear joy of giving this way.....( never
been accused of it and don't want to be.... Greed is an ugly thing )

Keith