Re: World Records

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: World Records
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:36:00 -0700
No I haven't run Big Bend. There are problems with politics there ( and
a new promoter this year) and quite frankley, don't want to get involved
with it. I've been through all that before with the Silver State race in
the '80s and again in the 90's. Still and all, it is quite a thrill
putting your foot to the floor at the start line and not lifting it for
50 miles or so.....
Ed