Polymers?

To: Wmtsmith@landracing.com
Subject: Polymers?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:25:57 -0800 (PST)
I remember way, way back when I used to be a fire
fighter - you could flow 15% more wet water than
plain water through the same lines with the same
pump at the same pressure. Sounds like it's
related to part of that principle.   Maybe we
ought to figure out how to get wet fuel.

Dick j

--- William T Smith <Wmtsmith@landracing.com>
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/