Re: Modified Sports-------Modified wheelbase

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Modified Sports-------Modified wheelbase
From: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:03:21 -0600
Bob, the roadster rules are different from the Modified sports.  The total
car legnth on 28-32 cars is 143", and for 33-34 cars it's 152".  The rear
tires cannot stick out more than 1" past the rear of the body.  I don't
believe the 130" modified sport wheel base would work with this
configuration.  I haven't been out to the garage yet today, but I believe my
roadster will have a 117" wheel base, and we've got her stretched out to the
max.  Jerry in Dallas