Re: Time Dilation/ Emergency's

To: drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Time Dilation/ Emergency's
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:41:40 -0000
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001

Ahem, I think we are not posting all uncle Albert's energy equation.
E = m C^2  is the part that shows how to convert energy into mass. The rest
of the equation is a radical under the right hand side...

  E = (m * c^2) / ( sqr root (1 - v / c)

In this way as the speed of the craft, v, approaches c, then energy becomes
infinite in moving the mass to the speed of light.

mayf

OH man.....  NOW We're really startin' to talk ROCKET SCIENCE...

...yer way over my head now boys  LOL

-Dirty Doug in New Yawk, ( who wuz  gonna be a "lefty" till my Gramma
changed me into a "righty" -does that count ?  -and, after all,I have been
considered a "radical" mosta my life.   ......and I do usually vote "right
side of the isle -mostly. So I oughtta qualify. )