Maxton March/April Meet

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton March/April Meet
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:35:39 -0600
Hey Guys.... don't want ya to think I am not willing here.... ANYONE wanting
to attend a Meet at Maxton I am willing to pick you up in Atlanta Or
Charlotte Friday and deliver you back Sunday.... We'll make sure your nappy
butt gets toted around.... We will supply Fun by the Gross and other then
that the whining and dining is on you....

This First meet also happens to be the Annual Banquet/ Points Dinner

Just thought I would offer....

Keith ( yes arrangements can be made at a later date for any meet other then
Apr/May )