Re: Maxton March/April Meet

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton March/April Meet
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:44:04 -0500
thank you mr. turk...............................but i'll be dragging my bike
there to see/have fun with you great bunch of guys. "lucille" will take her
maiden voyage in march........................and i'll spend the first half the
season finishing her and working the buggs out,etc. mikey is building 2) 100cc
noise makers and i'm building 2 bikes...both 30 yr. old cast iron harleys to
run.
one will be 61 cu. in. and the other is a 100 cu. in. old drag bike but it'll
come late in the season. .the blower will come on the 61 cu in will come mid
season. so don't laugh but i'll run what i got and have fun! thats what it's all
about rite? thanks for the offer..see you there....oldad #566 &#565 +