Re: New Cars

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: New Cars
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 06:28:29 -0500
If it were me then I would do a couple of things. Buy a set
of blades that are made correctly for the bore diameter.
They are cheap like 10 bucks a piece. Install a couple of
end stops so the blades stay centered if necessary. Check
the roundness of the bores in the injector housing that the
blades seat in, if need be have them bored slightly oversize
and get blades to match. Finally adjust the idle mixture
about 1 flat on the hex link to the rich side from best
idle, maybe 2 depending on how it leaves the line. You
really don't want to start a pass with the engine loaded up.
With your clutch working now put it in neutral while it
warms up.. My take on it any way.. Not telling you what to
do but some suggestions anyway, I have been down the same
road before and these thing usually fixed it all up.
Dave Dahlgren