Re: NEW CARS

To: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@coldreams.com>,
Subject: Re: NEW CARS
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:06:38 -0500

You probably could have just bought one of the originals, They are
> shurly tucked away in some warehouse in England, Actually I kind of liked
> them

Not with a 212" wheelbase and almost no downforce.  Overall length I expect
to be 25 feet. (Removable nose and tail)(parachute tubes are 36" X 5.5")

The late nosedive of the market  however may slow me down a little.  When
the present cash, car fund is gone, I may have to wait some time to sell a
bunch of stock.  Now, I need to figure out how to finish it for less direct
funding.  I guess that may mean more time.......We will be testing at ECTA
events.  Don't know when yet, but as others have indicated, knowing what you
can do on the salt has a direct relationship to testing.  While sound
engineering and attention to detail are our most valuable tools, there is no
replacement for experience.

Happy weekend to everyone.

Rick