Phoenix !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, cbailey@sprise.com, av8ford@volcano.net,
Subject: Phoenix !
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:43:19 -0000
Sat night, kickin backwatchin a tape delay of the USAC midgets from
the Phoenix Copper World  (actually run a week or two ago.  .)on  ESPN 2.

Boy those things are awesome!   Love to watch really good , well hooked up
openwheel racin   Especially when theres NO wings  yah we know theyre
safer with, but dam they just look sooooo much better without.  Those 9 cars
of Steve Lewis/Bob East haul Butt.   Course it could be argued that they
are, to put it mildly, well funded.but man, they DO go.  JJ Yeley is
doin a great job, passing the new kid Kasey Kane for Enumclaw,
Washington.   Dave Darland aint no slouch either.   Musical chairs; all
three ofem.   Now Michael Lewis from Indiana passesem all!   What a race!
These guys are flying!   Lewis wins by a car length!   Kahne come up behind
Lewis, and spins him out during the cool down lap,.....!  hmmm, whats that
allabout ?   Better yet,none other than AJ Foyt is Lewis' sponsor.cool!
cai't get no beddda then thet boys!

AH-HA! LATE NEWS!

KASEY KAHNE'S AND DARLAND'S CARS WERE DISQUALIFIED BY USAC: TOO LIGHT......

The Silver Crown cars are next.......mebbe I'll be back with a "blow by
blow" report of that one too.

Annybody wanna hear about it?

back to da' TV.......  -Dirty Doug