Re: Bug Eye

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Bug Eye
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:09:05 -0600
I am trying to focus on the Bonneville effort.... I think I am going to run
it the fourth meet just before Bonneville... if not then the first after
it.....

it's basically a car again.... just needs a roll bar and a BUNCH of little
stuff.. wanted to work on the So Al Special to get it ready First.....
Priority's and such being what they are...