Fuel FIlters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel FIlters
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:21:21 -0800 (PST)
Okay everybody, wake up!  This is a survey.  Who
does and who doesn't use a fuel filter?

It always seemed to me that using a fuel filter
was just "normal", but intstalling my new fuel
system, it occurrs to me that I am putting a
brand new fuel cell inside the right front
fender.  I have one foot of new line to the new
fuel pump, then another foot of new line to the
new carburetor.  What is it I'm filtering out?

I plan on keeping this thing just as clean as a
pitcher of beer.  Seems like the fuel filter is
un-necessary and only adds restriction to the
fuel delivery system.

Comments? ?

=====
Dick J