Spring....( I think I finally lost it )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring....( I think I finally lost it )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:50:27 -0600
After this many years you would think Miss Kathy has a better clue.... she
bet me I wouldn't call the Police department and report a theft....

Far as I am concerned someone stole SPRING....  It's to damn COLD ... and
The call was a riot.... we all laughed .....except Miss Kathy.... she wants
them to come get me for making false Police reports.... She is willing to
tell them exactly where to find me....

Keith  ( sometimes ya just gotta start the day off with a laugh )