Re: Spark Plugs

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:38:13 -0500
I would run a projected tip with the heat range used as
stock or maybe 1 range cooler but not unless i saw
overheating in plugs would i go colder. This engine is
typical of what was around in 1968. So maybe something in
Champion that is in the 10 or 12 heat range with the rest of
the number having the correct thread length and gasketed or
not..
Dave Dahlgren