spark plugs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: spark plugs
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:46:37 -0600
Howdy
        OK how do I find a listing of Champion plugs on the web? I don't want
have the website look up a car year model because I need to look up heat
ranges, sizes, etc. to make a choice in the plug I want. I am modifying a
BSA cylinder head for a second plug, using a 10mm plug for the second plug
and am machining an adaptor for a 14mm to 10mm so I can have the same type
heat range plug in both holes....and want to match the plugs
..........thanks and drive careful

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316