MAXTON MARCH MEET PHOTOS

To: richk@spartajunction.com
Subject: MAXTON MARCH MEET PHOTOS
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:31:54 EDT
       Rich,  I checked out all of your photos from Maxton this past weekend
and wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed them ...... you got some very
good shots ..... and I thank you for sharing them with all of us on the list .
       I especially liked the pics of that yellow ' 27T modified roadster with
the Cosworth engine ...... it looks like it is of Indy car quality, and the
chopped ' 32 Ford sedan ...... a true flashback to the altereds often seen
at the drags in the 50s and early 60s ...... great shots !    You also
got some nice closeup details in the engine and front end pics of
the blue Roll Master Car Dolly  A / G Lakester ...... it looks well built
and fast just sitting there in the pits !
       The photo of the bike with the cool Flying Tiger style shark mouth
painted on the gas tank was really interesting, and the older bike
with the side car was, as they say, "cuter than a bug' s ear" !
       Again :  Well Done &  Thanks !  ..... I' m hoping to meet you and
others on our list at one or more of this year' s ECTA meets ..... hopefully
I' ll be there with a few of my fellow Northeast list members ......
           Bruce
where we' re having a 48 * heat wave ......