HEY ED

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEY ED
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:50:31 -0500
Just wanted you to know I was thinking.... Takes me longer.... (Snickering
here)

I would watch the doorways thou.... been known to have buckets of water
above them....

Didn't think much about it yesterday.... started getting the D motor out of
the car for the Mule Motor to go in with the 6 speed....

Kinda felt bad bout not letting you off the hook.... then I got to thinking
about it and decided this "letting you Think you got away"..... well
nevermind.....  Funny stuff....

Keith ( who actually wired the retard wrong so I inadvertantly set the right
one correctly by doing it wrong!!! )