Re: Quick change

To: "Stewart, Thomas \(NPG\)" <TBS1@pge.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quick change
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:43:23 -0700
Thomas,
 Everybody has been faced with this problem and we have all tried to resolve
it in different ways. Some have gone with the 4.11 ring and pinion and had
to pressure feed the pinion bearings to keep the centrifugal force from
drying them out and others of us have made custom quick change rearends
using  1.5 0r 2.0 ring and pinions. This gets pretty pricey but hopefully
you only have to do it once. Arrow gear in Downers Grove, Ill. makes
automotive quality ring and pinions that many of us use.
 Hope this helps.
 Howard Nafzger
448 C/FS