more on modified

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: more on modified
From: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:42:05 +1000
I,d like to make clear that my objection is that with the use of duct tape, a
Production car can become an Altered car. In my mind this is not "altering"
the vehicle. I have no  sproblem with a car, properly configured to comply
with the rules, being able to run multiple classes. More requirements need to
be established for the Altered class to preserve this type of car. The fact is
that late model coupes  are so aerodynamcally superior in stock configuration
that they will dominate. I,m interested in seeing diversity and creativity, to
me that,s what hot rodding is all about.   Terry Hunt, Guam Bomb,#743f