Re: more on modified

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more on modified
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:46:31 -0500
Terry to Truly preserve the type of body your talking about you need the
Nostalgia class.... Simply outlawing tape won't get it done...

I really think it's a great idea and I know for a Fact...they got over 40
people to agree it was a good idea..... I just think they ran out of time
for this year... maybe next year...