Re: How we got here

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How we got here
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:51:18 -0700
And just a bit more, ... the Studebaker coupe that Courtney Hizer would
provide engines for was out of Vancouver, WA and had been running on the
salt since 1958-9.  About Desert Storm time, it was undergoing a complete
re-working to freshen it up by Gary Vail.  Still has registration decals
from every year on the windshield.  Tomoka Brady built the V-6 engine they
ran in the car.  Now she just does induction systems.  Somebody on the list
will know about Geisler, the third name on the car at that time.

Wes