Team Players

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Team Players
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 04:17:28 -0500
    Brad and I chatted about this before.... But I needed to clarify this...

As I look back on the cars through out the years they have been Teams....
often Family teams...but often as not just a couple of Hot Rodders just
trying to do something different... something faster then what was done
before ... that is as much a tradition of Bonneville as anthing!!!   would
love to start a thread about The Teams..... Everyone know's about the Bean
Bandits.... but folks like Doll/Fox/Christopherson....

There is no way in Hell I could build this car by myself... It takes more
then one person....  Guys Like Brad....in my case... Joe Timney.... so on
and so forth.... have Hundreds of hours of vested time in the project and
ABSOLUTELY earn thier right to Stand up and Proudly state how they got in it
done....

Anyone who is part of a team and paid that set of dues is the connotation I
am trying to make here....  These folks ain't stroking a check to get in the
Two Club...

Keith ( who often opens his mouth to exchange feet )