Rent a ride's

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Rent a ride's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:16:51 -0500
Had an opportunity to get in the Two club with a similiar deal.... Fast,
Safe car  honest folks.... great opportunity and a darn sight cheaper then
the way I am going.....

Somehow in my heart I didn't want to stand up at that banquet and say it was
in someone elses car....  Not the first red hat.... after that I won't mine
being a driver for someone else..... but that first one has to be because I
earned it.... worked hard for it and deserved the respect that comes with
it....

If not this year... Next or the Next or the Next..... bottom line it will
happen one day.... Kinda realized that the When isn't as important as the
How.....  It's kinda like building a fort as a kid.... it's all in the
effort it takes to get there.... not the acheivement of the goal itself...

Keith