FW: One Offs/ with the whole comment

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: One Offs/ with the whole comment
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:19:10 -0700
----------
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:09:26 -0700
To: Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>, land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One Offs

How about Paula Kelly (I think her name as or am I confusing the name with
the singer with the Modernaires?)  Anyway, there was a Hollywood stunt
driver who came out to be the fastest woman one year.

Linda Vaughn drove one year too in the Feuling Oldsmobile that got Holly
Hedrich in the 2 Club.  She took out the transmission or clutch as I
remember.  Speaking of magazine types, how about Csaba Csere from Car and
Driver?  Was he there more times than the one where he did the NASCAR roll
to put the Firebird on it's roof?

Wes