Re: Wheel openings

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Wheel openings
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:54:51 -0400
YABUTWHATABOUTTHEFRONTSWARNER?
They were round and followed the countour of the tire.......
:=D
Sorry guys I just couldn't resist a little humor.....
If you look at the Altered front end I did for the Merkur last year, I
pushed the envelope a little and Dan made me change it....
Made the record anyway....
See you all in a month.  Glenys and I are leaving for Africa on Wednesday.
We have finally had to call in hospice for my mother and both of my brothers
have said they will beat me up if I dont go...so.......Adios

Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com