Re: Rent a ride's

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Rent a ride's
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:37:41 -0700
The plan had been to use compressed natural gas as the fuel ... some tie in
with the Natural Gas Industry ... alternative fuels type thing last I heard.
They were arranging for a fuel truck to come out from SLC.  If they are
working with FRAUD, Rick, would Mrs. Yeakle be a contact person?

Roger has had the V-6 Chev engine, planned for his destroyed liner, for sale
in Bonneville Racing news.  Heard that the old streamliner really took off
vertically when the ground effects/Lexan skirts went away.

Wes